ONEFIRE / April 2018 – Present
I joined ONEFIRE full-time in the spring of 2018 after first starting as a freelance writer in the fall of 2017.
I now manage projects that generate leads and close business for clients.
I collaborate with a network of internal staff and external partners to help clients be successful with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, email marketing automation, website design and development, graphic design, content strategy & development, public relations, and HubSpot implementation.
- Increased a client’s website visits by 123% and new contacts by 347% year-over-year from 2019-2020.
- Increased another client’s website visits by 70% and new contacts by 334% year-over-year from 2019-2020.
- Achieved a client’s 2020 goal for closed deals directly attributed to inbound marketing; overall deals nearly doubled from 2019, resulting in an additional $1 million+ in customer lifetime value.
Float / June 2011 – June 2017
I helped elevate Float by overseeing the company’s marketing efforts. These included a rebrand in 2015, the implementation of the organization’s first CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation platform (HubSpot), and coordinating our presence and representing the organization at international events. I also had the opportunity to contribute a chapter to Mastering Mobile Learning (ASTD Press & Wiley).
CERTIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- Inbound Marketing
- CMS Hub Implementation
- Content Marketing
- Client Management
- Service Hub Software
- Sales Hub Implementation
- B.S. in Communications (Journalism concentration) and Interactive Media / 2011, summa cum laude
“I had the pleasure of working with Adam on numerous projects while I was a contractor for ONEFIRE. Adam provided clarity and organization to any project he was leading. He was vital in connecting people and coordinating all the elements necessary in order to deliver compelling solutions to the clients. I would highly recommend working with Adam.”
— Tricia Clar, Visual Designer at A-LIGN
Toastmasters International, District 54
- Social media coordinator, District 54 / 2021
- Area 30 Director, District 54 / 2020-2021
- Leadership Development / 2019-2021
- Advanced Leader Bronze / 2019
- Vice President Education, Prairieland Toastmasters / 2019-2020
- President, Prairieland Toastmasters / 2018-2019
- Vice President Membership, Prairieland Toastmasters / 2017-2018
Black & Brave Wrestling Academy
In 2016, I graduated a 12-week professional wrestling training program hosted by Marek Brave and WWE’s Seth Rollins. I’ve since performed as Sensei Bock across Illinois, Iowa, and Indiana.
FITNESS EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS, & EDUCATION
Learn more about my fitness services at bockler.fitness!
Martial Arts Instructor
- Self-Employed / 2003 – Present
- Metamora Parks & Recreation / 2016 – 2020
- Titan Fitness / 2017 – 2020
- Titan Fitness / 2017 – 2020
American Council on Exercise
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist